The George Town World Heritage Incorporated Internship Programme will provide a useful learning experience to interns, enhancing their academic knowledge with relevant work assignments and cultivating a new generation of heritage professionals. The intern will have practical onsite work opportunities and receive on-the-job training that can be applied to other employment settings and enhance their professional career portfolio. There are currently four intake sessions per year – January, April, July, and October.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
You may apply for our internship programme if you fulfil the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be available for no less than six (6) months
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate / graduate programme; or graduated with a bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in the 12 months prior to commencing the internship
- Good communication skills in English and / or Bahasa Melayu (ability to speak Mandarin or Tamil is an added advantage)
- Computer savvy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- George Town World Heritage Incorporated will not remunerate interns.
- The duration of the internship is six (6) months.
- Job Location – George Town, Penang, Malaysia
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in this Google Form, in which you would need to upload the following documents:
- Photocopy of IC / Passport (cross out the document)
- Academic certificate(s)
- Resume (PDF, maximum two pages)
- Personal statement (PDF, maximum two pages. Tell us why you want to intern with GTWHI, how can you contribute, how will this internship benefit your future endeavours, and what you hope to gain)
- Letter of recommendation from your educational institution
For enquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.