Finance and Accounts Assistant
Fields of Expertise
• Financial Accounting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Financial Reporting
• Auditing and Taxation
Mishalinee Jaganathan is Finance and Accounts Assistant at George Town World Heritage Incorporated, with expertise in financial accounting, auditing and taxation. Having graduated from Universiti Utara Malaysia in 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting with honours, Mishalinee is currently pursuing the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification. Her previous internship stint with a business process outsourcing office also served as a training ground in preparing her for the workforce and the requirements of the industry. She is highly skilled in SAP/ERP system, UBS Accounting Software, SQL Accounting Software and AutoCount Accounting System. Mishalinee hopes to become a Chartered Accountant in near future. She is a well-rounded individual whose motto in life is to live with passion, dedication and grace. Mishalinee also has a fondness for music, documentaries and yoga.
I am a jovial Site Manager because I can contribute to the George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site with my skills in finance. Proudly born and bred in the Pearl of the Orient, my vision as a Penangite is to witness George Town strive as a World Heritage Site on international platforms. As a youth, I want to pave the way for youth participation in heritage conservation and become a beacon to inspire young folks. My annual participation in George Town Heritage Celebrations, George Town Festival and other relevant workshops have enhanced my apprehension regarding the significance of cultural heritage.
- Finance and Accounts Assistant, George Town World Heritage Incorporated (2018 – Current)
- Bachelor of Accounting (Honours), Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy, Universiti Utara Malaysia (2015 – 2018), http://uum.edu.my/index.php/tunku-puteri-intan-safinaz-school-of-accountancy
- Diploma in Accountancy, Politeknik Seberang Perai (2012 – 2014)
- SQL Accounting System, Universiti Utara Malaysia, 2017.
- AutoCount Computerized Accounting Course, Universiti Utara Malaysia, 2015.
- Sage UBS Computerised Accounting Course, Politeknik Seberang Perai, 2013.
- SAP/ERP System, Wilmar Global Business Service Sdn Bhd, 2017.
- Microsoft Excel Training, Wilmar Global Business Services Sdn Bhd, 2017.
- Business Writing Training, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2020.
- Emergency Response training, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2019.
- Capacity Training on Microsoft Office, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2018.
- English in Action 1 Workshop, Corporate Communication and Innovation Unit, Penang State Secretariat, 2018.
- Paper Conservation Workshop, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2018.
- OKU Training, Penang Youth Centre, 2019.
- 2013, Internship Trainee, Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia Negeri Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
- 2017, Internship Trainee, Wilmar Global Business Services, Penang
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
2019, Gotong-royong at heritage house in No. 69 Lebuh Acheh, George Town.
|Tamil||Mother tongue. Excellent in speaking, basic in writing and reading.|
|English||Excellent in reading, writing and speaking.|
|Bahasa Melayu||Excellent in reading, writing and speaking.|
- 2018, 2nd Prize Winner, Penang State Spelling Competition organised by Corporate Communication and Innovation Unit.
- 2017, University’s Dean’s List Award for the fifth semester.
- 2012 – 2014, Polytechnic’s Dean’s List Award for every semester.
- 2014, Polytechnic’s Best Booth Award, Business Planning Competition.