Zahari Mohamed Dahalan
Fields of Expertise
• Customer Service
• Equipment Handling
Zahari Mohamed Dahalan is Administrative Assistant with George Town World Heritage Incorporated, responsible for the delivery and collection of documents, and maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the workplace. He ensures that all office mails are dispatched to their destinations on time while executing administrative work, such as the optimised arrangement of brochures and maps for walk-in visitors, monitoring the electrical conditions and practices of the office, as well as the general maintenance and upkeep of the work premises. In 2003, Zahari joined the Penang Heritage Centre, which looked into restoration and conservation matters in Penang. He was then among the pioneer staff when George Town World Heritage Incorporated was established in 2010. Zahari has previously worked with hotels as a cook. He enjoys deep sea fishing in his leisure time.
I am an active Site Manager because I am always out and about on my motorcycle, delivering documents, letters and items to our partners, stakeholders and local community in different parts of Penang. As the first person to arrive at the office, I kickstart the work day by making sure that everything at the office is clean and in good order, to facilitate our efficiency and role in safeguarding the cultural heritage of George Town.
- Administrative Assistant, George Town World Heritage Incorporated (2010 – Current).
- Seventh Asia-Pacific Urban Forum (APUF-7), Penang, Malaysia, 2019.
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) Training, Fire and Rescue Department (Bomba), 2019.
- Orang Kurang Upaya Assistance Training, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2019.
- Stress-Proof Your Life, George Town World Heritage Incorporated, 2019.
- Grammar Works Workshop, 2019.
- World Urban Forum, UN-Habitat, 2018.
- Kursus Pengurusan Kewangan Peribadi, 2018.
- Administrative Assistant, Penang Heritage Centre (2003 – 2010).
- 2019, Gotong-royong at heritage house in No. 69 Lebuh Acheh, George Town.
|Bahasa Melayu||Mother tongue. Fluent in reading, writing and speaking.|
|English||Basic in reading, writing and speaking.|